Working on Serverless Apps
So to quickly recap, we’ve split our real world serverless app into two repos, one creates our infrastructure resources and the second creates our API services.
We’ve also split our environments across two AWS accounts;
Production. In this section, we are going to look at the development workflow for a real world Serverless app.
Here is roughly what we are going to be covering:
- Developing your Lambda functions locally
- Invoking API Gateway endpoints locally
- Creating and working on feature environments
- Creating a pull request environment
- Promoting dev to production
- Rolling back
Let’s start with how you work locally on your Lambda functions.
For help and discussionComments on this chapter